Year 12 Publication
The Essentials Workbooks are designed to support the teaching of SACE Stage 1 and 2 subjects in South Australia.
The Essentials Education SACE 2 Business Innovation Workbook, ready for the 2021 changes to the SACE 2 Business Innovation Subject Outline.
- gives learners a clear direction to navigate the requirements of course through the lens of the external report (30% assessment piece)
- promotes a creative mindset
- unpacks the design thinking and assumption-based planning tools using a contemporary, engaging student-centred approach
- guides students to explore real problems, ideate, test and iterate to design, transform or sustain viable business models that provide customer-centred solutions
- demystifies the jargon – glossary included
Content links specifically with SACE 2 Business Innovation Subject Outline.
- guide your students with specific tools for the external report
- mentor your students as they execute creative solutions to solve real problems in society
- engage and empower your students to enjoy real-world learning through inspiring case studies
- support your students to achieve personal excellence with evidence of their learning against the SACE Performance Standards
Release date: Early February 2021